LSCC VISIT to VIENNA
Date: Saturday, February 6, 2016 - Tuesday, February 9, 2016
Business, Pleasure, Culture and just relaxing
Saturday 6th to Tuesday 9th February 2016
3 NIGHTS 4 DAYS
Vienna is the capital and largest city of Austria with almost one third of the country's population. It is Austria's cultural, political and economic centre and is known as the City of Music. Austria is one of the richest 11 countries in the world in terms of GDP per capita. Its geographical position makes it easily accessible to the emerging markets of central and eastern Europe and Vienna has developed a reputation as the ideal base from which to explore business opportunities with the East. A reception was arranged at the Austrian Chamber of Commerce and there were opportunities for the group to meet local business people
Situated on the River Danube, Vienna's artistic and intellectual legacy was shaped by residents such as Mozart, Beethoven and Sigmund Freud. Our hotel was centrally located and there was ample time for members of the group to visit some of the many places of interest in the city.
COST: £275 per person in double or twin room. Supplement £85 for a single room.
- Ø Return flights between London Gatwick and Vienna(Arrive Vienna Saturday lunchtime & leave Tuesday evening)
- Ø 3 nights stay with breakfast in 4 star city centre hotel
- Ø All city and other taxes
- Ø Private coach transfer on arrival from airport to hotel
- Ø Business meetings and individual appointments as required