Russia: Moscow & St Petersburg
Date: Tuesday, May 24, 2011 - Sunday, May 29, 2011
A memorable opportunity to visit two of the world's most fascinating and exciting cities in one unforgettable week. In Moscow, among other things, participants visited the Kremlin and Red Square.
St Petersburg is famous for its great squares, palaces, parks and network of canals. Our visit there coincided with the White Nights when the sun does not descend below the horizon and so the nights are never completely dark.
We took direct flights from London to Moscow and from St Petersburg to London but travelled by fast train from Moscow to St Petersburg by day, providing an opportunity to see the Russian countryside.
There were meetings at the Chambers of Commerce in both cities, where you members of the group had the opportunity to meet complementary Russian businesses, learn how they operate in the local economy and develop some useful on-going links.
£587 pp twin/double room in 4* hotels Moscow & St Petersburg.
There was a supplement of £185 for single room accommodation.
- Direct Flights London-Moscow & St Petersburg-London
- All airport and local taxes
- 2nd Class rail travel Moscow-St Petersburg
- 4 star hotel stay on bed & breakfast basis in Moscow
- 4 star hotel stay on bed & breakfast basis in St Petersburg
- Business meetings and individual appointments as required.
Please contact Gerry on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07958 584479 for further details of this and future Trade Missions.