LSCC Trade Visit to Prague
Date: Wednesday, July 13, 2016 - Sunday, July 17, 2016
13th July to 16th or 17th July 2016
Prague is the capital and largest city of the Czech Republic. Situated on the Vitava River it is also the historical centre of Bohemia and has been a political, economic and cultural centre during its 1,100 year existence. Its economy accounts for 25% of the Czech Republic's GDP and it employs almost one fifth of the Czech Republic's workforce. Its economic structure is largely service-oriented with the sector employing around 80% of the workforce.
Located in the heart of Europe, it is also possible to take trips to other cities, if you so wish, and you have the choice of 3 or 4 night stay in our 4-star city centre hotel.
For 3 nights: £310 per person in double or twin room. Supplement £105 for a single room.
For 4 nights: £375 per person in double or twin room. Supplement £150 for a single room.
- Ø Return flights between London Gatwick and Prague
- Ø 3 or 4 nights stay with breakfast in 4 star city centre hotel
- Ø Transfers between airport and hotel
- Ø Business meetings and individual appointments as required
- 1. Prices are based on flights currently available. Prices rise, sometimes daily, so early booking is essential. Please send full payment or £100 deposit ASAP
- 2. The Chamber takes no responsibility for insurance. This is something you should arrange yourself.
TO BOOK PLEASE CONTACT
Gerry MacDonagh: Tel 07958 58447;
Ikram Khan: Tel 07903 221164;